Rendered in Daz Studio 3 and postworked in Photoshop.
- Girl is Victoria 4.2 by Daz 3D.
- Face morphs by me.
- Her skin is Milan by Danae.
- The cuts and bruises on her skin are from Sisterhood Skin by Alfaseed.
- Dirt on the skin by me.
- The hair is Brooke Hair by Goldtassel and Littlefox.
- Necklace is from BettineJewls by Fabiana.
- The top is the Sports Bra from Daz 3D but retextured by me.
- The armstraps are also from BettineJewls by Fabiana
- The weaponbelt is from Dark Raven by MindVision G.D.S. and DarkStarBurning.
- Bow is from Arcane Archery by Daz 3D and Valandar.
- The belt skirt thingy is from Kazai by Val3DArt.
- Trousers are from Dark Raven by MindVision G.D.S. and DarkStarBurning.
- The shotgun is from the Firearms Pack by Sarsa and ARTCollaborations, I added some wear&tear to the textures.
- the knife-sword thingy is from Lost Land by Abraham, Danie & Marforno. It's actually a blade on one end and a hook on the other (you can't see the hook in this render, though) and it's got a sideways handle.
- the sticks are from Lost Land also, but the skulls aren't, I replaced them with skulls from Them Bones by Orestes Graphics
- Jungle is The Enchanted Forest by Stonemason.
- And the light in the forest is Rays of Dreams for Enchanted Forest by Dreamlight (although I hardly used it cause the rendering took so damn long).
- Somewhere in one of the renders also the UberEnvironment Light Shader by Omnifreaker is used.
I would like to thank all of the 3D-modelers and texture-artists without who I would not be able to make these renders. I would like to say a special thank you to Alfaseed, Stonemason and Mighty Mestophales who make the awesomest 3D-stuff.
- Three renders: one with Lara and the skulls, one with the forest, one with fog effects. Combined in Photoshop.
- The render of Lara uses 4 Distant lights (1 brown, 1 blue and 2 backlights) and the UberEnvironment Shader.
- Everything is rendered with the default settings from Daz Studio 3.
- Combined the 3 renders in seperate layers
- lots of masking to blend the 3 layers
- Lots of retouching of light and backlighting with dodge brush
- Some Color Balancing (removed a lot of color)
- added some lightrays in the background
- added some sparkling lights
- darkened the sides
- tilted the whole image slightly
I enjoyed making this image nearly as much as I enjoyed playing the first Tomb Raider 17 years ago. Love the character. Love the series.
EDIT: I changed a bunch of stuff:
- changed the face, she looks younger now
- her eyes are brown now
- hair is lower in the back
- added wetness to the skin
- skin now has a bit of more color
- image now has more contrast (dark bits are darker then before)